Summer is winding down, school is back in session, and now is the time to do some planning. After planning comes implementation. To do so, you need resources. USDA Strikeforce is here to help! Join us at the Shreve Memorial Cedar Grove-Line Avenue Branch Library in Shreveport on Tuesday, August 21, 10:00 a.m. to hear about the new and improved programs for rural growth and opportunity. The event being hosted by Campti Field of Dreams is free and open to the public. USDA representatives from Natural Resources Conservation Service, Farm Service Agency and Rural Development will provide information on their programs.
Are you planning to:
· Start, improve, expand, transition, market or strengthen your farm or ranching operation?
· Develop, improve, expand or transition to value-added, direct sale, organic or a specialty crop operation?
If so, join us to learn more about the new programs available to assist you. “Whether you measure your farm in terms of feet or acres, FSA and NRCS have technical and financial assistance as well as other resources to help you improve your operation while benefitting the environment,” said Dexter Sapp, NRCS StrikeForce Coordinator for the State of Louisiana.
Need help to:
· Buy, build, repair or renovate your home?
· Buy, build, repair or renovate a community facility or municipal utility?
· Finance your rural business or economic development initiative?
USDA Rural Development will discuss their loan and grant programs available to assist you.
Refreshments will be served!